- WELL MADE SPIN DOWN FILTER: SS 304 50 Microns Filter Mesh that traps sediment very well and purges all the sediment when you flush it. Food-grade ABS Double wipers so you don't have to remove the screen within a few days and manually brush it so that the water pressure would raise. It also comes with a Solid Brass head and valve that is very sturdy and built to last. The clear container will also make you happy as you have to see when sediment has built up in it.
- DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB: YARNA Water sediment filter is so easy to maintain and service and does its job at screening out sediment before it hits other filters or heaters. Our whole house sediment filter also does an excellent job of removing tiny particles such as sand or what they call brown sludge. It will also stop any large sediment from clogging up your softener and other filtration systems.
- EASY TO INSTALL: It does not come with the complicated process as what most people may dread when it comes to installation. Our Sediment water filter comes with the excellent build quality and is very easy to install as long as you have a 1" or a 3/4" pipe. And just like installing any other water sediment filter, you need to at least 8-12 wraps of Teflon tape around the brass fitting to prevent it from dripping.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Our water sediment filter blowdown valve makes it easy to clean out the filter. It has the ability to flush filter without removing the housing or taking the product apart. The best part is, You can see the accumulated sediments at the bottom of the filter & with the spigot, you can easily drain them and clean the filter without disassembling!
- RISK-FREE 365 DAYS - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our promise is that you will enjoy a sediment-free water as long as our YARNA sediment filter is installed. To that end, should you not be satisfied with the product’s performance, you have a whole year to return it for a full refund. So, if you are getting sediment in your water which would eventually plug up water lines, this sediment filter can be the right one for you!
The first line of defense that will successfully filter sediment, rust, bloodworm, and other harmful substances to protect your family and your equipment.
Opened Valve = Flushing drain.
Closed Valve = Filtering drain.